• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PlanB, WxMan on the Telly (again),

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlanB, WxMan on the Telly (again),

ITV Tues 2nd June and Tues 9th June @ 20:00pm

Last year I took Programme maker Chris Trillel over to see some tornadoes as well as the eye of Hurricane Ike on Galveston Island. Chris took some stunning footage of tornadoes (I am not sure if I am on the tornado programme) but I am def on the Hurricane one n9th June – IMO the last 15 mins represents the most stunning Hurricane footage that I have ever seen on TV.

Plan B (filming severe weather footage) is going well but I just spent two weeks chasing twisters in the USA and got nothing! However the weather pattern is picking up again this weekend so I will fly out again to try and earn some money.
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Loved the last show.

Hurricane season starts today.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Currect - the Atlantic Hurricane season starts today - June 1st.

Actually it was a sub tropical low located West of Florida the scuppered the tornado over the last two weeks. Plus the fact that the jet stream was way North over Canada.

Things look much better next week.
      www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
        ITV Tues 2nd June and Tues 9th June @ 20:00pm

Last year I took Programme maker Chris Trillel over to see some tornadoes as well as the eye of Hurricane Ike on Galveston Island. Chris took some stunning footage of tornadoes (I am not sure if I am on the tornado programme) but I am def on the Hurricane one n9th June – IMO the last 15 mins represents the most stunning Hurricane footage that I have ever seen on TV.

Plan B (filming severe weather footage) is going well but I just spent two weeks chasing twisters in the USA and got nothing! However the weather pattern is picking up again this weekend so I will fly out again to try and earn some money.

Woohoo! Good for you Wxman!!

The Sunday Times referred to your prog as 'weatherpr0n'...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Sounds brilliant....

Taking the missus this time
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
            Sounds brilliant....

Taking the missus this time
            and the apple crumble!
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to it

Comment

Great stuff, I loved the first telly show you did.

Let us know when the next big storm is due for the gulf of mexico and we can all get rich punting the price of oil. Ta muchly.
                The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Just watching Chris Trillel on GMTV - they are showing the bit later where he is filming the storm and GIANT hailstones.
                  Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Fantastic program last time - will definitely watch this one. Well done WxMan
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X