• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't call a teddy bear Mohammed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxamus View Post
    i think she should be shot !
    I mean have you seen her hair, ffs get some shampoo women !
    And ffs I thought they had to keep their faces covered over there
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Thousands of people have marched in the Sudanese capital Khartoum to call for UK teacher Gillian Gibbons to be shot.
      I was just thinking - those friendly little kids in the woman's class - when they grow up they will be turned into imbeciles like that.

What a stupid nation the Sudan is!

Comment

Not all of them. Plenty of us have had to endure years of religious education lessons, gone to Sunday school, etc and weren’t indoctrinated. Praise be to Allah and his almighty sanctity, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          I was just thinking - those friendly little kids in the woman's class - when they grow up they will be turned into imbeciles like that.

What a stupid nation the Sudan is!
          it was the kids that set her up for it, and then grassed her to their parents. friendly my ass

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post
            The teddy was not available for comment.

I think it's already been crucified or burnt at the stake - or shot...or whatever
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              I think it's already been crucified or burnt at the stake - or shot...or whatever
              Does the teddy now get 17 virgin teddies in heaven?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Here was me thinking that only in the UK politicians relied on making other trouble to bury unpleasant news from it's population.

UN peace keepers are suppose to go into Darfur in January but the Sudanese government are refusing to agree to it.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

being Muslim myself this is just embarassing, its a shame there are no viable middle eastern countries with a decent army, cos i woudl send them over there and tell those idiots to stfu and the media are being total idiots too, there are millions of ppl called Mohammed, and lots of them are in jail, probably not nice ppl too, lol this is just a political event now.
                  But you guyz are right more fuel for the fire, yikes.
                  Its a bit obvious half those demonstraters A have nothing to do any sorta protest against the West will get them going, B some are there for the camera
                  and C dont actually know what they are demonstrating against maybe or are plain thick.
                  Think about it the worlds media is semi kinda there right now, why not throw in some anti-war slogans etc rather then complain about some teacher who made a mistake, minor mistake.

This is barely new to me except if she gets lashes or goes to jail, obviously an over reaction by the locals, but it is just the locals. Its nowt all to do with me or anyone here, as usual the media let the absolute minority rule.

Comment

Hear! Hear!

Well done Trsisko

Glad to see that the moderate majority aren't afraid to speak out

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
                      ... a decent army, cos i woudl send them over there and tell those idiots to stfu ...
                      Bush'll get there, eventually. After all, it's got plenty of mineral wealth.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X