• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If there was a general election tomorrow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there was a general election tomorrow...

There's quite a lot of talk of politics on this board, so wondering what the general consensus is on voting preferences. I will set the poll results as private, of course.
    Labour
    6.15%
    Conservative
    49.23%
    Liberal Democrat
    10.77%
    UKIP
    6.15%
    Green
    1.54%
    BNP
    18.46%
    Monster Raving Loony Party
    1.54%
    A regional party -e.g. SNP
    3.08%
    Other
    0.00%
    I wouldn't vote
    3.08%
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Wait we want Liebour to call an election.

Comment

I voted looney for real once. It was in a safe ... seat.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
        Wait we want Liebour to call an election.
        Chickens need to come home to roost before the election is called
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

... and htf do we have 2 votes for the Liberals?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            ... and htf do we have 2 votes for the Liberals?
            and htf do we have ten votes for the BNP? Come on, show yourselves.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
              Causus Deli has a few user id's. Probably not averse to a bit of ballot stuffing.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                Maybe we just have ten unfortunates who have just spent weeks on the phone to BT Broadband's "support" call centre.
                God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

I guess the winners were fairly predictable... I was surprised at the BNP votes too but then I saw this earlier poll: Linky Also, there's often a surge in votes for the far right in the wake of a terror attack (albeit a botched one)
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I know these polls are mostly bollox because of multiple ids etc but it's interesting that more people would go to the extreme of BNP (I don't care how how often they say they'll empty your bins they're racist) over the UKIP.

Comment

Working...
                    X