• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester bomber's mother reported him and police did nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    So you're not even talking about judicial execution, but murder. We'll pop you in the same category as the ISIS terrorist sympathisers on Twitter.
    No, everything needs to be done by the book and send them to prison... You dirty mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      No, everything needs to be done by the book and send them to prison... You dirty mind.
      That's the civilized way. Or there is the ISIS caliphate way, I guess. Maybe you should move there if that's your kind of thing?

Comment

Seems UK racist twunts are for more liberal than Polish and Portuguese racist twunts.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Seems UK racist twunts are for more liberal than Polish and Portuguese racist twunts.
          Oh thanks.

Comment

Racists? Fact and figures my friend. It's nothing to do with ideology. Your ideology is to not to be even remotely suspected of being racist at expense of your children dying at concerts

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              The answer is IDGAS where he will be then
              I have an idea, send them to the Notherladyuk and stek house.

Comment

Racists? Fact and figures my friend. It's nothing to do with ideology. Your ideology is to not to be even remotely suspected of being racist at expense of your children dying at concerts
                See that lump of dog tulip in the street, with flies all around it and sloppy runny bits in it?

That's your ideology that it, that's your finely tuned and researched argument, and it smells of poo too cos it's been in your mum's bra..

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  I have an idea, send them to the Notherladyuk and stek house.
                  They would feel more at Home with you.

Comment

See that lump of dog tulip in the street, with flies all around it and sloppy runny bits in it?

That's your ideology that it, that's your finely tuned and researched argument, and it smells of poo too cos it's been in your mum's bra..
                    I have expressed my frustration with recent events. Now bye

Comment

I have expressed my frustration with recent events. Now bye
                      What do you expect from these racists bigots?

Comment

Working...
                      X