• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony's last chance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh almost forgot, Tony's biggest crime has to be dragging that horse around with him to various foreign countries and having her dress up like a local and grimance at the camera.

That alone is reason enough for him to take a healthy beating....

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      but I never thought for a second yous would stoop so low!
      care to elaborate

Was I the only one who was praying for Cameron to fall over on Sunday when he was laying his wreith then? Fall over and posibly have his pants fall down at the same.
      I'm not saying he's the next messiah, but he can't be any worse then the current crock o tulipe we have in power at the moment....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        I find him to be a sactimonious b*st*rd who has sold our country down the river for himself and not us. He has mismanaged the country and largely ignored it when it needed his attention and generally been a useless t*sser.
        That's what Gordon Brown did, Tony Blair merely used the fruits of his New Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          That's what Gordon Brown did, Tony Blair merely used the fruits of his New Labour.
          Yes because Tony being our "Leader" had no control over anything el gordo did hey...

Comment

Was I the only one who was praying for Cameron to fall over on Sunday when he was laying his wreith then? Fall over and posibly have his pants fall down at the same.
            No, because there aren't many friends of Cameron on here either.

Believe it or not there's a sizeable number here who seriously considered voting New Labour in 1997, and a few who did, so we are not all died-in-the-wool tories.

The fact is, those with "intelligence", as you put it, could see beyond the spin at what New Labour really have done since, and are desperate to get rid of them.

Comment

I think I stand alone when I say I really like Tony Blair.

All politicians are the same in my eyes, but with Tony I actually believe he has a good heart.

I think it'll be a sad day when he stands down
              Predictable response from a northern bint!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                Where do i begin ???

Pointless war mongering which has knocked our international standing to an all time low.
                Stupid finances which have put us in the most debt we have ever been in.
                Free entry for thousands of convicted criminals from other countries, unable to track them or deal effectivly with them when they commit more crime over here.
                Doing what Bush tells him to do putting our international standing even lower and showing us to be weak willed morons that jump to america's beck and whim.
                Screwing up the NHS and blowing billions on nothing.

And finally

Being behind the 7/7 bombing, or knowing who did it. Covering it up and refusing any investigation into it. Ignoring eye witness accounts that disprove the "Official Theory" and refusing to examine the possibility that military grade explosives were used.

For the above he should be bloody shot IMHO

Pointless war mongerring?!! Thats just ridiculous. The majority of people in this country (all of whom have lost their memory in recent years) were behind us going into Iraq. I know there were a lot who weren't, but the majority were.
                And how has that knocked our international standing to an all time low? I'd rather be in America's back pocket than anyone elses. We're a tiny little Island - everyone seems to forget that. We've got huge ego's in this country - Americais our greatest friend, and I'd want to back them up in every situation.

Stupid finances....no government has been squeaky clean in this area - you can throw stats back and forth all day.

Everything you say about he criminals is correct...apart form the fact that this has always gone on, and under Labour we now have more freedom of information, so now we actually know about it.

Screwing up the NHS - come on! You cant be that nieve surely! You reckon the Tories are going to plow more into the NHS than Labour? They've done OK man. Again waiting list stats could be thrown round....but at the end of the day Labour actualy care about the poor end of the scale actually having decent health care.
                And the crime stats are definatly down, a great deal.

Blowing billions on nothing...I'm guessing you're referrng to the NHS IT system? Like the Tories havn't done he same with umpteen governemt systems over the years? I've worked n most of them!

Being behind the 7/7 bombing?!!!!!!!!! What? Are you a mentalist?
                Last edited by SallyAnne; 15 November 2006, 10:58.
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ardesco]
                  I'm not saying he's the next messiahQUOTE]

No, he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

I think I stand alone when I say I really like Tony Blair.

All politicians are the same in my eyes, but with Tony I actually believe he has a good heart.

I think it'll be a sad day when he stands down
                    And I quite liked you as well.
                    I find it absolutely unbelievable that anybody in this country, regardless of their political leanings or whether they can "remember how bad the Tories were", can think of our present Government as anything other than lying, thieving, treacherous toe-rags.

Edit: Forgot to add that many of them are complete feckwits
                    Last edited by wonderwaif; 15 November 2006, 11:06.
                    Boom boom boom boom
                    A-haw haw haw haw
                    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwaif
                      And I quite liked you as well.
                      I find it absolutely unbelievable that anybody in this country, regardless of their political leanings or whether they can "remember how bad the Tories were", can think of our present Government as anything other than lying, thieving, treacherous toe-rags.

Edit: Forgot to add that many of them are complete feckwits

Well I actually started off saying that I liked Tony Blair, not the government.

And I also aid that I think all politicians are exactly the same, as are all governments really.

The only difference for me, is that I actually believe that Tony Blair has a good heart, and I genuinely believe everything he does he believes in, as a human being.
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X