• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen DP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only when MF was on his apprenticeship with NLYUK, he thought they were looking for an aeronautical engineer when they asked for 'Airtight'.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I would guess it was more likely clumsily and immoderately phrased xenophobia (with perhaps some sexism thrown in) rather than racism as such.

This guy, and a lot of other Brexiters, would probably be just as outraged if the claimant had been French or German instead of from Guyana.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I saw the thread title and thought - we've already got that thread:
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...cam-going.html

Turns out I was wrong, thankfully.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
        X