• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parents beware, seriously

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Yep, hilarious. I don't find this at all funny, and think less of people who do.
    I was being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      I was being serious.
      Your 18 month old can use a tablet, and read?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Your 18 month old can use a tablet, and read?
        Why are you surprised? You have the mental age of a 10 month old and you are a certified

Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 24 February 2015, 20:11. Reason: Forgot "Certified"

Comment

Yep, hilarious. I don't find this at all funny, and think less of people who do.
          I think that you will find that because you spam endless bulltulip threads with chain replies and that a high percentage of your posts are clearly fantasist bollocks that no-one believes a word you post on here.

You've posted yet another scenario that no rational or self respecting parent would ever admit to, even if they had been so unbelievably dumb to allow it in the first place, so yet again it just looks like more typical "Suity makes up bulltulip to pad his post count".

I don't find your threads funny, I do find them pathetic, stomach churning, palpably lies and completely predictable.

I agree with Eek is totally appropriate for the endless SY01 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

On popular request, is it possible to have Suity's title as "Certified-Cretin" instead of "Potty-trained" ?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              I think that you will find that because you spam endless bulltulip threads with chain replies and that a high percentage of your posts are clearly fantasist bollocks that no-one believes a word you post on here.

You've posted yet another scenario that no rational or self respecting parent would ever admit to, even if they had been so unbelievably dumb to allow it in the first place, so yet again it just looks like more typical "Suity makes up bulltulip to pad his post count".

I don't find your threads funny, I do find them pathetic, stomach churning, palpably lies and completely predictable.

The opinions of a sock puppet troll really don't even register on my give-a-tulip-ometer.

HTH

Comment

The opinions of a sock puppet troll really don't even register on my give-a-tulip-ometer.

HTH
                That's a shame. TykeMerc isn't a troll and I have today in the Suity flounce sweepstake...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

HTH
                  So you've caught your son knocking one out over a picture of a picture of a midget in stockings, or Mary Poppins as she's known. I would be very very concerned. This is how Brillo started on his rocky road to nutsville having been caught knocking one out over a picture of Dopey in Snow White.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    That's a shame. TykeMerc isn't a troll and I have today in the Suity flounce sweepstake...
                    Really, because he's been banned for it.

Then again you don't have a great track record with irrefutable evidence

Edit : you didn't deny he was a sockie. J'accuse!

Comment

HTH
                      If you can obtain any proof that this account is a sockpuppet or that I have a sockpuppet account I'll be impressed. Admin is quite welcome to check

Comment

Working...
                      X