• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK company formation with London city centre registered office?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for Ltd. company owners - what company formation service provider did you use to register a company with Companies House? Has anyone used Formations Factory? My only concern is they aren't listed here.

I am looking to form a company in England & Wales jurisdiction, hence I would need a London city centre registered office address. It would be great if a company would be able to offer virtual offices too.
    Last edited by MrNice; 25 July 2015, 06:53.

[QUOTE=MrNice;1787785]A question for Ltd. company owners - what company formation service provider did you use to register a company with Companies House?

I am looking to form a company in England & Wales jurisdiction, hence I would need a London city centre registered office address. It would be great if a company would be able to offer virtual offices too. w ww.rapidformations.co.uk seem to offer the full package (incorporation + registered office + mailing address + telephone answering) but I could not find any reviews about them. Plus, i found no mention about a possibility to rent out meeting room space. Do you have any suggestions? [QUOTE]
    What....??

Why does "company" equate to "office" in your world? The registered office is wherever you say it is, assuming you have the owners permission to use that address.

Why are you asking stupid questions that are easily resolvable with five minutes effort on Google? Look on it as good practice for running your eventual business.

Why aren't you asking about accountants who provide company formation, bank accounts, registered offices and bookkeeping services for peanuts?

Fail. Must try harder.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

1. Stick to the topic.
      2. There is no need to quote the first message in the thread
      3. A "company" does not equate to "office" in my world. I live in Scotland and i need a company in England. Therefore, i need a permission to use an address somewhere in England (preferably in London city centre). In addition to that, i don't want my business address to be in Scotland, so i need a mailing address service. I will also need a place to hold my meetings in, hence the question about renting a meeting room space.

You did not answer a single question i asked in my initial post. Please keep your stupid questions and suggestions to yourself and don't post here again if you have nothing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by MrNice View Post
        1. Stick to the topic.
        2. There is no need to quote the first message in the thread
        3. A "company" does not equate to "office" in my world. I live in Scotland and i need a company in England. Therefore, i need a permission to use an address somewhere in England (preferably in London city centre). In addition to that, i don't want my business address to be in Scotland, so i need a mailing address service. I will also need a place to hold my meetings in, hence the question about renting a meeting room space.
        4. I did google for providers and I came across Rapid Formations. There are no reviews about their services so I asked for an opinion from the members of this community.

You did not answer a single question i asked in my initial post. Please keep your stupid questions and suggestions to yourself and don't post here again if you have nothing to say.
        Someone's filled their nappy again I think...
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Since you don't like posts being quote - accountants, no, no.

HTHBIDI
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by MrNice View Post

You did not answer a single question I asked in my initial post. Please keep your stupid questions and suggestions to yourself and don't post here again if you have nothing to say.
            I have lots to say, you just don't want to hear it. Perhaps explaining, as you have just done, what you are trying to achieve would help us provide answers. However, since you are the expert and I'm clearly not, I'll leave you to do your own research.

Have a nice day.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

You too

Comment

So MrNice is in Scotland but he wants a company registered in England or Wales. An easy workaround is to just get an accountant who will let you use their address.

Then there is the question of the trading address. You might want to have a virtual office in London for that (there are plenty out there) or you can just use your address in Scotland as far as I understand. Or is there some reason not to use the Scotland address?
                Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Clearly a case of username not matching expectations here
                  latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    I have lots to say, you just don't want to hear it. Perhaps explaining, as you have just done, what you are trying to achieve would help us provide answers. However, since you are the expert and I'm clearly not, I'll leave you to do your own research.

Have a nice day.
                    You sound(write) really angry .. Having a bad day?

awww ..Bless.

Comment

Working...
                    X