• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Major global contractor review underway at ClientCo.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wobblyheed View Post
    What....Because this one company is in the tulip?

Bit of a knee jerk reaction (I hope)
    No, I'm too old to jerk my knees.

I've just seen two of my contracting mates "dropped" from "safe as houses" roles in Banks in the last 3 days. And looking the the spread of replies on this thread - and the general state of the economy - I think "dark days" could soon be upon us once again. Hope it ain't so, but who knows in this crazy game.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
      No, I'm too old to jerk my knees.

I've just seen two of my contracting mates "dropped" from "safe as houses" roles in Banks in the last 3 days. And looking the the spread of replies on this thread - and the general state of the economy - I think "dark days" could soon be upon us once again. Hope it ain't so, but who knows in this crazy game.
      This happened to me a couple of months back. Major global contractor review based on cost alone, not on service provided. All jobs going to Bob Shawahahagimangalapan.

Comment

I stopped coming on this board about a year ago because of all the doom and gloom (I was under another guise and forgot my password and email was with a company I had left so had to create this new account). I'd better make a note of my current password and email this time.
        Formerly Sausage Surprise but forgot password on account that had email address from old gig

Comment

Originally posted by Wobblyheed View Post
          I stopped coming on this board about a year ago because of all the doom and gloom...
          And now you've realised we were right, you've come back. Welcome home, brother.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
          X