Procorre Consulting Ireland
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    17,942
    Thanks (Given)
    476
    Thanks (Received)
    1029
    Likes (Given)
    4158
    Likes (Received)
    2752

    Default

    Although I wouldn't worry if I was Procorre - there'll be many signing up who don't use Google...

  2. #22

    Double Godlike!


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,455
    Thanks (Given)
    767
    Thanks (Received)
    752
    Likes (Given)
    4986
    Likes (Received)
    2890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Although I wouldn't worry if I was Procorre - there'll be many signing up who don't use Google...
    Well a lot seem to have trouble for using it for their paid work, so we cannot expect too much.

    The amount of IT people that don't know how to search for stuff is unreal

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    27,716
    Thanks (Given)
    1382
    Thanks (Received)
    1115
    Likes (Given)
    4481
    Likes (Received)
    4140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Well a lot seem to have trouble for using it for their paid work, so we cannot expect too much.

    The amount of IT people that don't know how to search for stuff is unreal
    How do they do their jobs?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #24

    Double Godlike!


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,455
    Thanks (Given)
    767
    Thanks (Received)
    752
    Likes (Given)
    4986
    Likes (Received)
    2890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    How do they do their jobs?
    Generally very badly.

    Then they make me look clever as I "know" the answer

  5. #25

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    17,942
    Thanks (Given)
    476
    Thanks (Received)
    1029
    Likes (Given)
    4158
    Likes (Received)
    2752

    Default

    Really, if most of the posters in HMRC Scheme Enquiries had used it, they wouldn't be where they are today.

  6. #26

    Double Godlike!


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,455
    Thanks (Given)
    767
    Thanks (Received)
    752
    Likes (Given)
    4986
    Likes (Received)
    2890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Really, if most of the posters in HMRC Scheme Enquiries had used it, they wouldn't be where they are today.
    Its called research Cojak, surely in this day and age it is something you should do before doing pretty much anything?

    We live in a world where people are trying to get our money by various, but legal, deceptions.
    Everyone should be aware of that now.

  7. #27
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    22,377
    Thanks (Given)
    241
    Thanks (Received)
    1206
    Likes (Given)
    1040
    Likes (Received)
    3561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Its called research Cojak, surely in this day and age it is something you should do before doing pretty much anything?

    We live in a world where people are trying to get our money by various, but legal, deceptions.
    Everyone should be aware of that now.
    Greed gets the better of people - you just have to look at the HMRC scheme Enquiries Forum to discover that...

    Heck even when I've told people what will happen to them they believe the reassuring snake oil salesman rather than the colleague with facts. I avoid them after that...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  8. #28

    Double Godlike!


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,455
    Thanks (Given)
    767
    Thanks (Received)
    752
    Likes (Given)
    4986
    Likes (Received)
    2890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    Greed gets the better of people - you just have to look at the HMRC scheme Enquiries Forum to discover that...

    Heck even when I've told people what will happen to them they believe the reassuring snake oil salesman rather than the colleague with facts. I avoid them after that...
    I told people for years even prior to the prosecutions, I was always an "idiot" apparently

  9. #29

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks (Given)
    22
    Thanks (Received)
    90
    Likes (Given)
    85
    Likes (Received)
    343

    Default

    Mod note: Projections deleted as requested.

    This is how they tried to lure me in their scheme, based on a rate of £525 pd I would have 253K per year in year 5 as long as I keep bringing in more minions into the scheme
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 20th June 2017 at 14:13.

  10. #30

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    7,936
    Thanks (Given)
    1088
    Thanks (Received)
    571
    Likes (Given)
    396
    Likes (Received)
    2218

    Default

    This is how they tried to lure me in their scheme, based on a rate of £525 pd I would have 253K per year in year 5 as long as I keep bringing in more minions into the scheme
    That seems perfectly straightforward. Was there an option to be granted loans in a fast depreciating foreign currency?
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 20th June 2017 at 14:18.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.