• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I just need simple pension advice dammit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Fred Bloggs;2461953]If you are considering Fidelity, look at Cavendish. They are on the Fidelity platform but, I think, a bit cheaper. Fidelity, IMO, are totally useless at admin too. So it might pay to use Cavendish for that reason alone. IIRC Cavendish charge 0.25% per annum.

<snip>QUOTE]

Also interesting, thanks. Not wishing to hijack original thread, I'm just looking for somewhere to bung a spare lump, reduce c/tax liability while I can, post-maxing out on divs for the year. I think the max we can dump into pension mechanism is 40k?
    Clarity is everything

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
      Also interesting, thanks. Not wishing to hijack original thread, I'm just looking for somewhere to bung a spare lump, reduce c/tax liability while I can, post-maxing out on divs for the year. I think the max we can dump into pension mechanism is 40k?
      Unless you qualify to bring forward from the previous three years.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
      X