• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch student in need for help (graduation assignment)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch student in need for help (graduation assignment)

Dear CUK members,

My name is Glenn and I am a graduate student at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. For my final graduation project, I am examining the different methods English entrepreneurs are using while recording their bookkeeping. The focus in this study is on self-employed entrepreneurs and small enterprises. Since I am a foreign student, it is extremely difficult to get in touch with my target group. Therefor I hope that some of the CUK members are willing to help me out!

Why should I participate in this research?

As token of my gratitude I will give away two Amazon gift cards with a total value of 50 pounds each. Furthermore, this survey should only take 2-3 minutes of your time and a response would foster the credibility of my thesis immensely.

Please be assured that all answers you provide will be anonymous and kept in the strictest confidentially.

If you would like to help me out with my graduation thesis, please click the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/78TMW2N

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Glenn van Leunen

Note: if you have any questions regarding the study, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Last edited by GlennNL; 25 April 2017, 11:38.

Done...

Comment

Originally posted by Lambert Simnel View Post
      Done...
      Thanks for your help Lambert!

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
          done
          Thanks SeanT! Was everything clear, or do you have some remarks regarding the survey?

Comment

What's the T&C's regarding the Amazon Vouchers?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              What's the T&C's regarding the Amazon Vouchers?
              Well, since the questionnaire is anonymous, the last question of the survey asks whether you want to provide me with an e-mail adress, which I can contact (if you win the amazon voucher).

As for the selection process; I will pick two random e-mail addresses from the total list of provided addresses.

I hope this answers your question?
              Last edited by GlennNL; 25 April 2017, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by GlennNL View Post
                Thanks SeanT! Was everything clear, or do you have some remarks regarding the survey?
                Pretty clear, quick, easy and relevant.

Comment

Is there any difference to http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...ssignment.html ?

Comment

This has been verified and approved by Admin, btw...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X