• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People with Significat Control - Legal requirement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People with Significat Control - Legal requirement

I received an email about this today:

https://www.companiesmadesimple.com/...icant-control/

Is anyone doing this, is my accountant doing this (who knows), does anyone care?

I thought the accountants did that for us and nothing is required for a single shareholder one man LTD as the accountant already has all that?
    As long as you keep your account up to date with any changes to your company then you are sorted.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I received an email about this today:

https://www.companiesmadesimple.com/...icant-control/

Is anyone doing this, is my accountant doing this (who knows), does anyone care?
      I do .

You're completely fecked, set fire to your house and all your belongings and buy a one way ticket to North Korea.

I've seen this sort of thing before, you have no choice.

Good luck
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I wrote my name on a piece of paper earlier so I'm fine.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I thought the accountants did that for us
          Have you checked with your accountant ?

Comment

Based on the information provided and a quick chat with the accounting fairies, I think you're somewhere between A-OK and completely FUBAR'ed.

Comment

It's a legal requirement. Should take you a couple of minutes to do, if you type slowly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what some convoluted ownership structures really mean

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                My accountant did my annual return last week. This was part of it.
                Assuming that you have someone who does similar just wait till he tells you to cough up £13 for webfiling.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                X