• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello CUK

Hello all,

I'm a permie looking to break into contracting. So far Jobserve and CWjobs amounst others sites have been visited a lot by me these last few months and recently CUK. Hopefully something will come soon.

Been reading a few of the forums which I must say has a lot of good information as well as humour.

BTW what's with the following:

Gladiators?
    Curtains, Rug, Carpet?
    Booze?
    Food?

I'm pretty sure I have seen this in another part of the forums somewhere.

Originally posted by churchy80 View Post

Hello all,

I'm a permie looking to break into contracting. So far Jobserve and CWjobs amounst others sites have been visited a lot by me these last few months and recently CUK. Hopefully something will come soon.

Been reading a few of the forums which I must say has a lot of good information as well as humour.

BTW what's with the following:

Gladiators?
    Curtains, Rug, Carpet?
    Booze?
    Food?

I'm pretty sure I have seen this in another part of the forums somewhere.
    The first rule of Gladiators, is you don't talk about Gladiators!

Oh, BTW
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Booze and food is good (and we've already found and consumed), but what is really, really important is the gladiator question. Soooo - do you like 'em oiled or naked?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Booze and food is good (and we've already found and consumed), but what is really, really important is the gladiator question. Soooo - do you like 'em oiled or naked?
        Don't forget the midget clown pron and check that he has bled his radiators
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

female gladiator oiled and naked

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Don't forget the midget clown pron and check that he has bled his radiators
            Radiators already bled - sorry midget clown

Comment

Can you provide a link to the humour? We could all do with a laugh.

Comment

Working...
              X