• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gov.uk are twunts.

Short & Sweet / Blue & Red (Yellow never really count).

They are great at pressing the small man to the edge of the precipice, and then ripping his wallet out of his back-pocket as he teeters over the edge.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Gov.uk are twunts.

Short & Sweet / Blue & Red (Yellow never really count).

They are great at pressing the small man to the edge of the precipice, and then ripping his wallet out of his back-pocket as he teeters over the edge.
      They are even better at that than divorce solicitors.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        That is true. IT projects delivering certain systems need to be regulated and consistently built to a specified standard. If a system isn't properly built it could affect the outcome of trials, give false readings, etc. System development and testing has to be robust to make sure that any upgrades don't affect expected outcomes. You almost have to think of the IT as being part of the overall experimental method.
        Agreed but in my case it was a CRM system. I had to sit down with the PM and IT Compliance Manager at the start of the project to review a checklist of 75 project related documents and agree which ones I could get away without doing and which were mandatory etc.

Comment

Working...
        X