• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi, newbie, advice sought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New50 View Post
    Aye, that wiz me. Agency were stipulating Brookstons. Broome are in my neck of the woods and I was going to plump with Alan (knowledgeable, fast reply to interest, etc). However, agency got a bit huffy and I didn't want to delay any start (next Monday).

First time ltd company... so I though OK I know they are kicking back a bit, service will be call centerish, but I did get free ltd set up (BS charge £50 normally) and also 1st month free (well what left of first month anyways).

As they say, you pays your money and takes your choice...
    Fair enough - but check everything, including deadlines. Apart from anything else, it will be a good learning experience for the future.

And join IPSE....
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
    X