• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compusource, anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Thanks for the info SC - makes me sick the lengths some people will go to to cover their own backsides while ripping off their customers Companies like this really give brollies a bad name - I just hope he gets his just deserts
    Unfortunately we see this kind of thing all the time

It is imperative that all contractors (and in fact all businesses everywhere) can answer yes to the following three questions:
    1. Do I know exactly who or what I am dealing with?
    2. Can they pay me?
    3. Will they pay me?

Unfortunately for creditors of Compusource it looks like the answer to all of the above is no...
    The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

Comment

Working...
    X