• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU-wide Umbrella companies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exiledscot View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just joined and on my first EU contract in Netherlands.

Does anyone know of an umbrella company who doesnt make me wait 60 days to get paid and cannot guarantee what day im going to get my money? this makes cashflow damned difficult! Im currently using one of the well known EU wide Umbrellas and while the service is good, I am frustrated in having to wait so long!

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks
    SJD International can help out but I don't know payment terms
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by exiledscot View Post
      Hi Guys,

Just joined and on my first EU contract in Netherlands.

Does anyone know of an umbrella company who doesnt make me wait 60 days to get paid and cannot guarantee what day im going to get my money? this makes cashflow damned difficult! Im currently using one of the well known EU wide Umbrellas and while the service is good, I am frustrated in having to wait so long!

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks
      Hi there,

We run an in country umbrella service for The Netherlands, and whilst the terms the Agent has with the client will affect the payment terms, I would be very happy to chat to you to see if we could help you on this one.

PM for direct contact details if you think this would be useful.

Comment

Working...
      X