• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutchpal.....GONE!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whereas an umbrella operates in the way LisaCU thinks, no payment to contractor until payment received by client.for that they charge a fee and therefore take a cut of contractors income and therefore make money
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
      Thats exactly how I would say at least 90% of agencies operate.
      Yep agreed
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Hi All. Does anyone know of an umbrella that does use invoice financing? Im currently in Netherlands and am hating having to wait for a bloody month to get paid (I am with one of the bigger well known umbrellas here). My old umbrella in the UK does not operate in NL...so am stuck with these guys and their bloody 38 day terms.....

any pointers appreciated.

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X