• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekly pay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly pay

Hi, new to this forum, and been contracting for the last 2 years.

I recently took a new contract through an agency that pays monthly. I really hate monthly pay, and find it a struggle to get used to.
    Does anyone know if there are umbrella companies who will pay me weekly even though my agency will only pay them monthly.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum rollonfriday.

Moved this to the relevant section - and I think contractorumbrella offer a weekly service - but it's been a long time since I referred someone to them, so check.

Comment

Originally posted by rollonfriday View Post
      Hi, new to this forum, and been contracting for the last 2 years.

I recently took a new contract through an agency that pays monthly. I really hate monthly pay, and find it a struggle to get used to.
      Does anyone know if there are umbrella companies who will pay me weekly even though my agency will only pay them monthly.

Thanks
      I'll pay you weekly, 2 months in arrears.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Welcome to the forum rollonfriday.

Moved this to the relevant section - and I think contractorumbrella offer a weekly service - but it's been a long time since I referred someone to them, so check.
        Their website claims that they make a same day payment to the contractor when they "recognise funds in their bank account". So from this, I assume if the contract payment terms are monthly, then they only get paid monthly and won't pay the contractor until then.

I'm not aware of anybody else in the market who provides this service. I'd have thought the risk element would stop anyone doing this.

Comment

Working...
        X