• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remus Rewards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remus Rewards

Hi, searched first and didn't find anything relevant. PayStream and other Umbrella Companies have a rewards scheme which is run by Remus Rewards. See below for sample discounts. Like most things it looks interesting but the devil is in the detail. For instance they claim up to 20p savings in bp fuel but then you read that's for motorway stations (which overcharge customers) and the actual savings in other petrl stations is more like 2/3p per litre.

Is anyone currently using the rewards and can give any feedback? Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 11.41.55 am.png Views:	0 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	4258304Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 11.42.04 am.png Views:	0 Size:	97.8 KB ID:	4258305

So I have joined the Rewards scheme and looked at the T&Cs. The discounts are not bad but in my opinion they are let down by an outdated gift card system that in some cases can't be used online. In my previous employer I had a single "debit" card which could only be used in designated stores (a similar list to the one below) to obtain the discounts. This meant that it was much easier to keep a healthy balance in the card to use in the stores as needed. Accessing the Remus Rewards requires separate cards for each retailer, eVouchers in some cases for online use and arbitrary/silly limits (like Sainsbury's eVoucher max £50 per order).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 23.33.52.png
Views:	145
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	4262481

Comment

Working...
    X