• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Pay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Pay

Are there any pros and cons of including holiday pay into my weekly payments when using an Umbrella company? One option is to take the holiday pay later on but not sure if there is any benefit of that.

I have another question on holidays. My agency has offered me x Umbrella day rates which are inclusive of holidays and the payee rates i have been offered are £150 less than the Umbrella rate but they are exclusive of holidays. Is this a normal practice ?

You know this is General don't you?

So if you want to ask a serious question on contracting this isn't the place to put it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You know this is General don't you?

So if you want to ask a serious question on contracting this isn't the place to put it.
      Sorry about that. I will move this to Business / Contract section.

Comment

Working...
      X