• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella in Spain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella in Spain

Hi All !

I'm a UK citizen and a full Spanish resident (TIE , Social Security # etc.) . I'm about to start a contract for a UK company working from home (Spain) and will be paid on a daily £ rate .

Now , I've had a look at this information .

https://www.contractoruk.com/oversea...ntractors.html

After reading this part "and it’s crucial that UK contractors aren’t lured into the false belief that they can utilise an ‘internationally viable’ umbrella company solution as there simply isn’t one that is compliant." , my main reason for posing on here was to see if anyone could point me in the right direction of a reputable Umbrella company who has experience and knowledge of the Spanish tax system .

Thanks in advance !

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, don't know why I didn't see this sooner.

I would be happy to have a chat, try to help. I don't currently operate an umbrella service in Spain, but used to, and am happy to point you in the right direction of what you should be looking out for. Drop me a PM if you still need assistance.

Comment

Working...
    X