• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staying on a BR code while working through a Brolly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying on a BR code while working through a Brolly

Other than the reduced take home (which should get sorted out with my SA) is there any negative with staying on a BR code with my brolly? I have a (hopefully) short term inside role and rather than generating a P45 from MyCo etc if I were to stay on a BR code with the brolly and extra I would pay tax would be offset against any dividend tax I would have to pay come Self Assessment time. With the dividends I've already taken off before going inside I am going to be pushed to the higher bracket anyway and I don't think there will be a situation where the extra I pay on a BR code will be more than I would have to pay with after a self assessment.

So in essence I'd just be paying them early and reducing my POA (hopefully)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I think it'll be ok. Overpay in the short term and then tidy it up in your SATR.

Comment

Working...
    X