• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract with agency while going through umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract with agency while going through umbrella

Hello
    I am a complete newbie getting a contract through agency but using umbrella company. My agent sent me a contract between agency and umbrella to sign on behalf of umbrella company. I thought that I should just sign an employment agreement with umbrella and one of umbrella directors sign a contract with the agency. Is it a normal practice?

Originally posted by killwater View Post
    Hello
    I am a complete newbie getting a contract through agency but using umbrella company. My agent sent me a contract between agency and umbrella to sign on behalf of umbrella company. I thought that I should just sign an employment agreement with umbrella and one of umbrella directors sign a contract with the agency. Is it a normal practice?
    Hello

You are correct - you should work under a Contact of Employment through your umbrella company and they should have a business to business contact with the agency
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Everything has been made as it should be in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by killwater View Post
        Thank you for the reply. Everything has been made as it should be in the end.
        Glad you got it sorted
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
        X