• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

recommend a laptop bag

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommend a laptop bag

Hi

Can any body recommend a laptop ruck sack with wheels I need it to hold a laptop, a few engineers hand tools and a project folder. Ideally it would have lots of pockets, like a Wenger

2 months ago I brought a Caribee Time Traveller but one of the wheels has just broken and the handle seems loose.

Originally posted by thepurple1 View Post
    Hi

Can any body recommend a laptop ruck sack with wheels I need it to hold a laptop, a few engineers hand tools and a project folder. Ideally it would have lots of pockets, like a Wenger

2 months ago I brought a Caribee Time Traveller but one of the wheels has just broken and the handle seems loose.
    This Christmas present is still going well on my shoulder (no wheels though but it should hold what you are looking for) - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wenger-GA-73...dp/B001LA57ZQ/

Comment

Originally posted by thepurple1 View Post

Not fit for purpose.

I hope you kept the receipt - though if you didn't buy it as a consumer it's harder to take back.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Wife uses an antler for her court appearances. Seems to be holding up well after two years. her's is not a backpack but antler does make those. have a quick look on their website.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I have one of these which at current price is a bargain...Linky
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Altho it looks like a backpack, it doesnt have the shoulder straps which is a slight downside but not a major one for me...
            Join IPSE

Comment

You know you want to...

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Cheers, just gone for one, not as a laptop bag (My Visconti bag will never be replaced, I love it now its broken in and no longer looks new, coupled with robe Sleeve 3 years later its still doing a great job) but will be handy for when I am travelling
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X