• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wish to make a complaint (HP OJ Pro 8600 +)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also went laser, replaced my old HP Photosmart with a Samsung multi-function jobby. Was about £150 with a ~2000 page toner, probably more than I'll ever need. Software is lightweight and cross-platform, fairly nippy box too as it's about 30seconds from power on to printing first page and doesn't waste any ink cleaning heads or aligning, can't see me going back to inkjets.

Comment

printers are pretty throwaway for me so I tend to get the 'cheapest' which does what I want and which has (at the time) got the cheapest replacement catridges.

I think unless you go for high quality kit any of you low to mid range all in jobbies will do - so get the cheapest and bin it when it breaks.

Comment

Working...
      X