• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anonymity on the web

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Yes, but anyone who fails to search and find these for himself is unlikely to be able to use them ...
    Don't be mean.

BTW Mr Maginty I intercept your post - it's very easy to do if you know how.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
      TOR, FreeNet etc...
      TOR... I went into the deep web once... what is seen cannot be unseen

Comment

Slight aside, but I've just been identified from my posts on here....
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Slight aside, but I've just been identified from my posts on here....
          Was it an interviewee?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Was it an interviewee?
            Nope. A colleague.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I tend to keep client type moans and stuff away from here now as it would be easy to be picked up I think.

Anyways... my friends are buying powders and pills from the silkroad on TOR these days.

Comment

"The only privacy that's left is the inside of your head. Maybe that's enough."

HTH

Comment

Working...
                X