• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HP Microserver - Get 'em while they're still cheap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Has anyone got this running with 16GB RAM? I know HP state max is 8GB but wondering if anyone has the N54L model with 16GB RAM running.

If so, what make is it and where you bought it from?
    Bit late to reply but I've just bought an N54L from ServersPlus and they are selling it with a 16GB memory kit so they must be pretty confident. I bought the kit too and it works fine. Memory kit is Kingston KVR1333D3E9SK2/16G if that helps.

Boo

Comment

Got 64gb in my one now (not one of these) - another 64gb is 350 quid and a free rack mount kit and CMA - hmmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
        Cashback offer on the N54L is back on and someone has managed to get stock....HP 704941-421 ProLiant MicroServer N54L | ServersPlus
        That didn't last long....

"OUT OF STOCK"

Comment

Working...
        X