• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Radio buttons all on one line

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I thought that (but haven't tried it yet, so that's the first thing I will try tonight).

In all the examples I looked at the label superseded the input tag (not doubting you here) I just thought the "for" attribute in the label tag negated the need to nest.

In the example I tried on MSs jsfiddle, the tags were not nested but the desired result was displayed.
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I believe you are right. "for" means the user can click on the label and access the control, so a useability thing.
    Either way is ok. If you put an input inside the label it has to be the associated one, can't include any others. I usually keep them separate because I find it makes it easier to style and position them where I want.

Comment

If it's still not working Suity, get Firebug on it and check which CSS is being applied to those elements to bork it. It may need tweaked to not affect those, or you may need some new CSS rules to fix your problem.

Comment

Working...
      X