• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone thinking of buying a Blackberry Q10?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone thinking of buying a Blackberry Q10?

Looks quite tempting to me, and I particularly like that QWERTY keyboard

Blackberry Q10

But I'd prefer PAYG, and wouldn't consider buying Blackberry if they stick to their contract-only policy.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I've really never understood why anyone thinks those "full" (i.e. tiny, unusable) QWERTY keyboard are a good idea.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        No
        why (not, price aside) ?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

They've missed the boat, TBH I would buy a windows phone before a BB these days!

Comment

How about you try a modern, fast, subsidized Android phone for a few weeks?
            Nexus 4 is 239 squids, no strings attached, worst case you can resell it it for 90% of the price.

Comment

Looks quite good from the reviews.

I've had quite a few HTCs from the days of the TYTN (with slide out QWERTY keyboard) to the first touch screen Desire. I've tried a friends S3 but they do seem a bit large.

I just find tactile keys more productive so am willing to have a look at this in a shop and see.. decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                I've really never understood why anyone thinks those "full" (i.e. tiny, unusable) QWERTY keyboard are a good idea.
                I was an early adopter of the Blackberry, and the keyboard's are fine, or were at the time however times have moved on an I would not use anything other than a touchscreen like the Blackberry Z10
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  Having used a Psion or three they could be excellent.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                  X