• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nexus 4 shipping in 1 - 2 weeks via google store

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexus 4 shipping in 1 - 2 weeks via google store

Here

Get in quick if you want one!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Here

Get in quick if you want one!
    I know this is an old post, but - they are shipping quicker than that.

Ordered mine expecting a 2 week delay, and it arrived three days later.

Tasty bit of kit.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

another spurious resurrection but thought I'd announce that I ordered one yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. Very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
        another spurious resurrection but thought I'd announce that I ordered one yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. Very impressed.
        I'd recommend getting a bumper case to protect it - not keen on risking the glass back. Have a look on Amazon for one rather than the Google one.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Re: Nexus 4 shipping in 1 - 2 weeks via google store

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I'd recommend getting a bumper case to protect it - not keen on risking the glass back. Have a look on Amazon for one rather than the Google one.
          It does feel fragile. I have a case on order. It seems heavy on the battery too though that may be just because it is new and I'm still playing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
            It does feel fragile. I have a case on order. It seems heavy on the battery too though that may be just because it is new and I'm still playing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
            I've read that, but not experienced it with mine. Maybe because no-one ever rings me and I have a tablet for playing games on...
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Now I've stopped playing the battery life seems really good, certainly much better than my previous android phones.

Comment

Working...
              X