• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there any such thing as a decent 4.3 inch tablet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Clippy et al, I'll give it a look.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

4.3 inch is not a tablet format so you are only looking at iPod type kit. Not worth the hassle IMO because it won't have 3G making it useless other than in wifi area's. slightly larger stuff like the iPad mini is ok however I found it harder to use than my iPad and when you scroll web pages, you tend to hit the side bars and trigger advertisements.

My iPad fits in the pockets of my north face jacket so I don't have a problem carting it around.

Comment

Get bigger pockets!!

Seriously though, I went into London for a meeting yesterday with my Playbook in my pocket. Not unweildy...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
        X