• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RDP on chrome book

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDP on chrome book

Sorry a numbers monkey posting tech... Can only end in tears...

On a whim I've bought a Chromebook. Mainly to try for my partner who is struggling with the ancient Netbook I gave her, and for Ma n Pa who don't need a full blown laptop, just a idiot proof mobile Internet solution.

Anyways, anyone know if there is any web based RDP viewer for accessing a Windows Terminal Server. I could, of course, get LogMeIn or GotoMyPC on the remote host, but I think my IT people would be lynching me for offending the sanctity of the network.

This appears to be what you're after. Unfortunately, all of them require something on the host:

Remote desktop solutions - complete(ish) round up - Chromebook Forum : Google Chromebook Forums
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Thx, I had seen a few mentions, but not a round up like this.

Comment

Working...
      X