• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Use Dropbox? Might wanna read this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use Dropbox? Might wanna read this

One of the critisms of Dropbox is the perceived lack of secuirty, looks like they are addressing it themselves with Two Step Verification, there is also a Hardware Encryption Option for those who want more security.

Dropbox's own options seems good enough for most, needing a text message or the like to be sent to your phone when you add a new computer to the account, or if you access it through the website (not sure if you still require the two-factor authentication when opening from the task bar option as that doesn't need a password at all at the moment)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

mother feckers, windows encryption also is only local

Comment

Working...
    X