• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dual monitor graphics card for Windows 8

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual monitor graphics card for Windows 8

Looks like Windows 8 is just too hip for my 2005-era Matrox G55. Anybody care to recommend a dual monitor graphics card that's windows 8-ready, and shouldn't be too taken by surprise by the next couple of versions too?

Most decent graphics cards have dual output these days, even 3.

Personally I have an Asus Nvidia 580GTX, drives my 2x 27" monitors at 2560x1440 no problem. What resolution do you need?

Not cheap but then like most things in life, you tend to get what you pay for.

Check out the Scan Today Only page, they currently have an offer on for Gigabyte Nvidia 660Ti card.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 23 August 2012, 07:20.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
    X