• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Droid phone...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Droid phone...

Constantly thinks I'm in Ansan-Si (north korea somewhere...) when Im sat in the front room in Rochdale... It's been lying to me about how many new texts I actually have received, and now the new email count has gone odd saying I have 2 unread and I dont.

May be time for a new one... Just not sure which, or when to buy. Was never an Apple fan until my Mac, and the iPhone connector in my car is now crying out to be used...

What sayth the masses?
    Last edited by scooby; 15 May 2012, 09:22.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    Constantly thinks I'm in Ansan-Si (north korea somewhere...) when Im sat in the front room in Rochdale... It's been lying to me about how many new texts I actually have received, and now the new email count has gone odd saying I have 2 unread and I dont.

May be time for a new one... Just not sure which, or when to buy. Was never an Apple fan until my Mac, and the iPhone connector in my car is now crying out to be used...

What sayth the masses?
    Requirements would be:

Email - first and foremost a business phone (obviously)
    OS maps app + v good GPS
    google drive
    surfing
    twatter and Facebook

etc.

Comment

What you got at the moment, have you many paid for apps that you would mind losing if you made the jump to iOS?

I have the HTC Sensation XE (with ICS) after several iPhones and I love it, its not perfect but I don't think there is such a thing as one phone that is everything to everyone
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

HTC Desire Z, I dont think ICS is coming this way... I do love my droid though, but only have about 2 or paid apps.

I just struggle with paying £400+ for any phone (mid-contract).

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          HTC Desire Z, I dont think ICS is coming this way... I do love my droid though, but only have about 2 or paid apps.

I just struggle with paying £400+ for any phone (mid-contract).
          Ouch! Can MyLtdCo pay for one sim free?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Ouch! Can MyLtdCo pay for one sim free?
            Yeah, course, but doesnt make the purchase easier... thats why its £400

Comment

Working...
            X