• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap graphic card for streaming 3d

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap graphic card for streaming 3d

Any suggestions? I dont use it for games, just streaming so needs HDMI 1.4 and 3D (it will get round the cinavia PS3 issue).
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Apple TV 3rd Gen!!

99 quid inc the gorgeous remote which I just love fondling and inserting it in my [......deleted by mod...] although I do normally clean the poo off after....

All you need then is iTunes and handbrake or something to convert the avis...

Where's my remote...?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Apple TV 3rd Gen!!

99 quid inc the gorgeous remote which I just love fondling and inserting it in my [......deleted by mod...] although I do normally clean the poo off after....

All you need then is iTunes and handbrake or something to convert the avis...

Where's my remote...?
      Is Apple TV 3D compatible? It's for 3D hence why i was thinking of connecting the PC direct to TV.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
        Is Apple TV 3D compatible? It's for 3D hence why i was thinking of connecting the PC direct to TV.
        No idea, I reread after I posted but I can't see why not - I can d/l 3D movies - i'll try one but ive no glasses so can't check - tho if it's red/green shifted to normal eyes that might prove it?

I am getting the feeling that i'm behind the technology on this tho...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          No idea, I reread after I posted but I can't see why not - I can d/l 3D movies - i'll try one but ive no glasses so can't check - tho if it's red/green shifted to normal eyes that might prove it?

I am getting the feeling that i'm behind the technology on this tho...
          I woudnt know how to tell if it works without trying... I know running it through PS3 it shows two pics side by side (split screen), you then enable 3D and it overlays them. I'll go google it!! Apple TV still the fav for sorting the issues streaming upstairs... May be the buy tomorrow (so i could tell you then!)

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
            I woudnt know how to tell if it works without trying... I know running it through PS3 it shows two pics side by side (split screen), you then enable 3D and it overlays them. I'll go google it!! Apple TV still the fav for sorting the issues streaming upstairs... May be the buy tomorrow (so i could tell you then!)
            Worth it for the remote alone! See above!

Comment

Working...
            X