• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best browser for Windows 7 64 bit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    At least it's 64-bit (says so in brackets) so should be as good as anything for stability.
    That's a radical interpretation.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Chickened out going back to IE. I'd just feel dirty.

Have adblocker and mega hosts file in place. Hopefully that'll sort out Chrome.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
        IE9 won't play nicely with Outlook Web Access (seriously!) and I can't be bothered with the other competition so I use IE8 for the limited stuff I need to do on there.
        Someone at work had a problem with IE9 and Outlook Web Access recently. He switched on compatibility mode and that fixed it.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

FF 6 went flakey on me so I went back to FF5. I need to rethink that approach in the light of the dodgy certificates out there at the moment.

IE9 works fine, but I don't really like it, and like the FF add-ons.

There could be other issues. When I got my current box a year ago the network card driver was causing problems until a patch came along.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
          X