• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ACM any good ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACM any good ?

learning.acm.org

I've seen ACM mentioned in a few posts on this site and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the site ?

I am interested in joining for the ElementK online training courses and ebooks from Safari. I cannot seem to find out much details of the courses on there website , are they any good ? do you know how many course you can do per month , any restrictions etc ?

Many thanks
    Andy

I haven't done any of the courses myself, but I do use the books 24x7 and safari quite a bit. There are no restrictions on the courses as far as I know. The safari sub is limited to ten books on the go at once, but you can exchange them every month or so.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
    X