• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Safari Books Online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safari Books Online

Has anyone used this? Can you recommend?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

I have the cut down version that comes with membership of the ACM. It has more than paid for itself over the years.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've been using it for a couple of years. It's good, definitely handy but a bit pricey perhaps. I have the unlimited/max version but the ACM included version is probably enough to be honest.

Comment

I've decided to use the free-trial, and so far am finding it useful. It's not cheap, but there again it means you don't buy books you never use again, and besides the subscription can be stopped at any time. For learning new skills/technologies, it's probably even more useful. A good way too to have access to several reference books without having to carry heavy stuff around.
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X