• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for MSP foundatiion sample paper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for MSP foundatiion sample paper

Want to take the MSP foundation at the end of March.

Not got much time, but cannot find any sample / past papers, other than the one which I have done to death.

Only £200 for the exam, but another option would be the £500 classroom including exam option, but a lot of time off my permie holiday allowance.

Reasons for taking this are cv enhancing, hence firm will not support as this is technically different to my current career plan, although well worth obtaining as I working in a major programme and intend to capitalise on this experience for any future roles.

Tried Ebay, Amazon and general web searches to no avail. Any ideas?

MSP? Microsoft Sock Puppet?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Want to take the MSP foundation at the end of March.

Not got much time, but cannot find any sample / past papers, other than the one which I have done to death.

Only £200 for the exam, but another option would be the £500 classroom including exam option, but a lot of time off my permie holiday allowance.

Reasons for taking this are cv enhancing, hence firm will not support as this is technically different to my current career plan, although well worth obtaining as I working in a major programme and intend to capitalise on this experience for any future roles.

Tried Ebay, Amazon and general web searches to no avail. Any ideas?
      When I did managing Successful Programmes the training provider (Core IS) gave out a CD with multichoice questions on. Not sure where the CD is now. Try googling for it for it or ring Core IS?

PM me if you have no luck.

Comment

Wilmslow did you have any luck as I have my MSP exam booked in May? Also, needing some practice papers.

Comment

MSP Foundation sample questions

I found some MSP Foundation style exam questions at

http://www.bluecays.com/msphome.asp

and these include questions against both the 2007 and 2011 syllabuses. Well worth a try!

Regards
          Toby
          Last edited by TobyA; 27 July 2012, 18:36.

Comment

Working...
          X