• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft software development magazines

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft software development magazines

In the early days of .NET I used to write technical articles for a couple of US software development magazines. I haven't done it for years, but would like to pick it up again to perk up the CV.

The mags I used to write for are a shadow of their former selves. Can anyone suggest a good Microsoft-related magazine/website I could submit to? I know MSDN Magazine (the New Yorker of the genre) and codeproject.com ( ). Is there anything between those two extremes?

Code? :: CODE Magazine ::
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Thanks, that one looks promising!

Comment

Working...
      X