• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PDF page rotation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF page rotation

Someone has copied a 110-page document to PDF for me to read, but every second page is upside down. Now, I can get through it (PageDown then Ctrl-Shift-0 twice), but I wondered if there was any way.... nah, I suppose not.
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    Someone has copied a 110-page document to PDF for me to read, but every second page is upside down. Now, I can get through it (PageDown then Ctrl-Shift-0 twice), but I wondered if there was any way.... nah, I suppose not.
    You maybe could use a variation on this pdfedit script (but increment i by 2 instead of 1)

Code:
            for (i=0, PageSpace.firstPage(); i < document.getPageCount(); i=i+2, 
    PageSpace.nextPage()) {
                    rotatePage(180)
            }

Note: I haven't tested this

Comment

Working...
    X