• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone have a MS TechNet Subscription?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a MS TechNet Subscription?

If so can you tell me if it includes Office for Mac 2011?

There is conflicting reports on the t'interweb
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

It is included. Details below:

File Name: en_office_for_mac_home_and_business_2011_mac_dvd_5 81902.iso
    Date Published (UTC): 10/26/2010 9:33:28 AM Last Updated (UTC): 10/26/2010 9:33:28 AM
    SHA1: D00168F7ECEAE6588A1902C859EB7A6B5D979F56 ISO/CRC: 5D4CED80
    Available to Levels: TechNet Professional (SA); TechNet Professional with Media (Retail); TechNet Professional (Retail); TechNet Professional with Media (VL); TechNet Professional (VL); TechNet Professional (Certified Partner); TechNet for Microsoft Competency Partners; TechNet Plus Consumer Service Professional Pilot; TechNet Standard (VL); TechNet Standard (Retail); TechNet for Action Pack; TechNet Professional (NFR); TechNet Professional (NFR MCT); TechNet Professional (NFR MVP); TechNet Professional (NFR FTE); TechNet Professional (NFR Bundle); TechNet for Microsoft Competency Partners;
    Instructions and Resources
    Please note: In order to use this file, you must open it on a Mac.

The CRC of the DMG in the mounted ISO is 67CB7246. The CRC of the DMG in the ISO dragged into Disk Utility is 925128EF.

Comment

Happy days.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Happy days.
        It's on TPB for free......

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          It's on TPB for free......
          I hate to say this but I wanna go legit with my software for the company

So trying to work out how I can go legit and pay M$ the bare minimum so I can still feel slightly smug and superior

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I hate to say this but I wanna go legit with my software for the company

So trying to work out how I can go legit and pay M$ the bare minimum so I can still feel slightly smug and superior
            I think the student version is almost free if you've got kids!

I'd stick to iWork though just to poke Gates in the eye by not stealing off him!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              I think the student version is almost free if you've got kids!

I'd stick to iWork though just to poke Gates in the eye by not stealing off him!
              If it's included I'll go with that as I'm getting the TechNet subs regardless

Comment

You could always sign up for MS Bizspark. Full access to pretty much all MS software, and you only pay $100 after 3 years. Sorted.

Comment

Working...
                X