• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Expired/expiring domain tools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expired/expiring domain tools

Hi all,

I am looking for suggestions on the best tool or tools for tracking down very recently expired or soon to expire domains.

One reason is I have some plan b's that require some domains with specific keywords in and the other is I'm having some success buying expired domains and then selling them on using Welcome - Sedo.co.uk at huge profit (AtW will be VERY angry).

However, I need suggestions on the best (paid for software) than monitors these expired/expiring domain lists using fiters and keywords so I can buy them up quickly before anyone else gets them. Not interested in free lists that are days out of date, need a professional paid for solution.

If anoyne here is into buying and selling domains at a profit, suggestions on the best tools out there much appreciated.

Cheers,

DP.

Working...
X