• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DiVX to MP4 - Free software required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DiVX to MP4 - Free software required

Chaps (and chapesses),

Please can you recommend a program(preferably free)(preferably Windows based) that will convert DiVX videos to MP4?

Super should do it. SUPER &copy

It's not the most intuitive or beautiful piece of software but it works.

Comment

Have a search on softonic.

Click the 'Only Free' tab after you've searched.

You can find an app for anything on there.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        Super should do it. SUPER &copy

It's not the most intuitive or beautiful piece of software but it works.

You're right, try finding out how to download the bloody software is a challenge.

Comment

It is quite well hidden .

Here you go though: http://www.erightsoft.info/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe

Comment

What about Handbrake, thats a good app, dunno about DivX to MP4 but seems to do anything i throw at it:

HandBrake

Comment

ipodMe

Very simple, no install required IIRC and free.

Comment

I don't have it on my work PC so I can't check, but I find that format factory tends to tick most boxes. It's free, simple to use and free. Did I tell you it was free? If I didn't, it's free!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  I don't have it on my work PC so I can't check, but I find that format factory tends to tick most boxes. It's free, simple to use and free. Did I tell you it was free? If I didn't, it's free!
                  Is it free? As in free beer?

But seriously, thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                  X