• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT Business Broadband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT Business Broadband

Does anyone have it? According to their website there is less contention and Business traffic is prioritised over residential. The prices aren't bad and I could stick it through the co. account.

Not sure if we'd get away with just having the one business phone line as we hardly ever make calls from our current residential landline. I guess there is also the option of VOIP.

Originally posted by ~Craig~ View Post
    Does anyone have it? According to their website there is less contention and Business traffic is prioritised over residential. The prices aren't bad and I could stick it through the co. account.

Not sure if we'd get away with just having the one business phone line as we hardly ever make calls from our current residential landline. I guess there is also the option of VOIP.
    Had it for 12 months a couple of years ago.
    Didn't have any problems and the speed was sufficient for everything we threw at it.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
    X