• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to send mail from [email protected]

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to send mail from [email protected]

Hi

I've registered a domain, www.myco.co.uk, and I have any mail sent to that domain forwarded to my yahoo account.

But how do I send mail FROM my new domain? Is that something the web hoster provides?

I know this is a real newbie question, but I'm not a web developer and don't know how to do it!

Cheers

Why are you forwarding to yahoo? I have my domain hosted and they provide a webmail interface which will automatically send it as the correct address. Send me a PM if you want details.

I never realised the "MyCo" abbreviation that everyone used as an abbreviation/place holder in examples was a real company!! The are a "prescription dispensing service" and provide care for the needy.............makes them perfect for contrcators then!!

Comment

Change ... wait for it .... the "From:" and "Reply To:" fields!

Comment

Working...
      X