• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New set up - Email, Domain users etc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooby View Post
    Sorry, internal, not test
    If you and some mates are starting a business and you can become M$ partners, then you can use the Action Pack software within that business.

Comment

Originally posted by TroubleAtMill View Post
      What about Google Apps for Domains? As long as you trust Google and its Cloud (tm).
      +1 for Google.

I do similar with a small group and we use gmail, google calendar and google docs. More recently the amazingly good google wave.

Google calendar is my fave, because it send me a text reminder to my mobile.

This all works so well I've been considering offering to set companies up with it as entry-level cloud computing.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        If you and some mates are starting a business and you can become M$ partners, then you can use the Action Pack software within that business.
        just dont let external customers use the likes of sharepoint? Just use the remote access by internal people up to 10?

Have i read that correctly?
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          just dont let external customers use the likes of sharepoint? Just use the remote access by internal people up to 10?

Have i read that correctly?
          Yes.

Comment

Working...
          X